Q: Rough cold start 1988 GMC G1500

When I start my truck ! It is hard starting when cold ! What would make cold starts ? I replaced the EGR VALUE AND SENSOR OR CELINOID ! HELP !! What can it be !

Hello - first task is to check for problem codes from engine management for any clues. This involves a paper clip, and a flashing "Check Engine" light for 2-digit problem codes. Possible problems include incorrect fuel pressure (bad fuel pressure regulator), bad coolant temp sensor, leaking or clogged injectors, or weak fuel supply (pump or clogged filter). I would recommend a engine start inspection by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.