Q: Why wont my car start?

I have changed the ignition switch and ignition cylinder amd car wont start. It womt crank and all i hear is a clicking noise in the fuse boslx by the engine. Dont know what it could be i replaced battery tried jumping the car and changed serpentine belt and nothing yet.

The click noise you hear is the starter relay working but it may not be sending power to the starter solenoid. You would need to try and replace the starter relay that is clicking and see if it cranks. If not, check for power to relay when you turn the key. If power gets to the solenoid on the starter then replace the starter.

Since you can’t get the car running, I would consider YourMechanic, as one of our mobile experts can diagnose your starting issue at your home and help you fix it accordingly. Good luck.