Q: Rotor moves freely about 1/4 inchback and forth

Check eng lite and possible backfires

3. Rotor moves freely about 1/4 inchback and forth

Q: Q: My car crank but does not start.

Hi there. Check the camshaft position sensor and see if it has failed. Usually the engine will start and run with a partial failed camshaft sensor, however, when the sensor has failed completely and lost communication to the computer, then...

Q: Back brake light/ tail lights not working properly

Hello. The brake lights are controlled by stoplight switch, contacted by the pedal. If they are cutting off after coming to a complete stop then that may be a sign that there is an issue with the switch, circuit, or...

Q: After my check engine light for my 2003 Honda Civic came on, I took it in and the code said it needed spark plug and ignition coil.

Hi there. Check the computer for any other codes to see if the same code came back or if something else popped up. If the same code came back, then there could be an issue with the wiring to the...