Q: Super unhappy with the quality of the interior

I have begun to notice a theme in my 2010 Toyota Highlander. The mechanical bits work amazingly, I have reached 55,000 miles without so much as a hiccup. The interior, on the other hand, is pretty low quality. Nothing is great, and some things like the sun visors are downright hazardous. The front visors will randomly fall down while I’m driving. How can I fix this without taking off the headliner or using duck tape?

This is a very common problem with this generation Highlander. Toyota is well aware of the issue and there is an open recall for this specific problem. In order to properly resolve this issue, contact your local Toyota dealer, describe the problem, and refer to Service Campaign number T-CP-ZF1. This problem should be inspected and repaired at no cost to the owner. Act quickly as the primary coverage for this campaign expires August 31, 2016.

3. Super unhappy with the quality of the interior