Q: Rims that won't dent?

I'll be the first to admit I'm a nervous parallel parker. I don't want to wreck my rims. So I always park too far from the curb. I think people are judging me and I don't blame them. Can I just buy some heavy duty rims that won't be easily scratched/nicked/dented? I don't even know if such a thing exists, but would really appreciate some recommendations.

Hello! Unfortunately there are no rims that are completely resistant to dents or scratching. However there are tires made specifically to provide extra protection to rims. To help protect the rims from damage you can purchase tires with a thicker sidewall or shop around for tires with Rim Protectors. I believe Tire Rack has a broad selection of tires with Rim Protectors that greatly reduce scratches and curb damages.