Q: Right front wheel wiggles, makes squeaky noise.

When stationary, the right front wheel of my car wiggles easily by hand. While driving, a hard thud/clunking noise is also heard & felt in the car when going over bumps. Does not seem to occur during braking or acceleration. I've only driven at low speed (30MPH). I dare not try to go faster should something seriously come apart. Wheel bearing or ball joint? Thanks for the assist.

If the wheel wiggles in all directions then it is likely that the wheel bearing has gone bad and will need to be replaced. The spindle and hub may have gotten damaged which would also replicate these symptoms.

I would recommend having a mechanic diagnose the clunking noise and other symptoms before you try and drive it at all, since it may be unsafe to drive. Once this is done, they will be able to fix your car accordingly to get it running normally again.

3. Right front wheel wiggles, makes squeaky noise.