Q: Reversing problem 1974 Mercedes 280

runs perfect but prob reversing. it reverses but wont revers on slight hill.nl rev it but dosent go back .it goes forward okay

3. Reversing problem 1974 Mercedes 280

Q: Isuzu kb 280.sound that appear to be from engine.but worsened when we removed the gear box to replace rear oil main oil seal.after

Hi there. The sound that you are hearing is the clutch clicking and not engaging. One of the pressure plate springs has broke causing the noise to appear under a load. This could have happened the last time that the...

Q: Q: Car not idling smoothly

This is typically caused by a carburetor problem. Most of the time it is as simple as an adjustment of the mixture. This is something that must only be done by someone with carburetor experience. If you need to have...

Q: Hi. there is oil in my coolant of a 1995 280C Mercedes? How bad is the news?

Oil and coolant travel through separate passageways in the head and block. Wherever there is a potential cross-over, such as at the cylinder head gasket, or through a crack in the block or head, you can get mixing of the...