Q: Replacement time interval for changing engine mounts or automatic transmission mounts for 2009 Nissan Versa Hatchback

What is the time interval for replacement of engine mounts and transmission mounts?

Hello - there is no prescribed maintenance interval for engine/transmission mounts for most any passenger vehicle. The length of time engine/transmission mounts will hold up is directly related to how briskly you accelerate, how smoothly your engine runs, and so on. Hydraulic mounts are more likely to fail with shock loads like violent acceleration at a stop light, "torquing" the engine at a light (holding the gas pedal down while in gear, and holding the brakes on at the same time). These are factors in determining the life of an engine or transmission mount. I recommend an engine/transmission mount inspection performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, and give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. Replacement time interval for changing engine mounts or automatic transmission mounts for 2009 Nissan Versa Hatchback