Q: Replaced motor, now vehicle dies when blinker or brakes are applied.

Recently replaced motor, and now when the brakes are applied or if the blinker is shut off, the engine dies. This should be a very easy fix, shouldn't it?

It sounds like you may have a short to power somewhere in your vehicle. I would recommend removing the rear tail light assemblys to check the bulb wiring. Since the brake lights and turn signals on this vehicle are in the same general location, it is possible that there is a short in this location. I am unsure how a new engine could have caused this however. If you disconnected any electrical wiring in the process that may be related to the turn signals or brake lights, I would recommend checking there as well.

• Replaced motor, now vehicle dies when blinker or brakes are applied.