Q: 2003 Kia Sedona starts and runs for one minute then dies. Restarts and does the same thing. Threw a code the other day of cylinder

2003 Kia Sedona starts and runs for one minute then dies. Restarts and does the same thing. Threw a code the other day of cylinder two misfire. Cleared the code, still has the problem but hasn't thrown a code again.

Hello. Thank you for writing in. At first the issue sounds like an electrical problem. There are a number of sensors that will cause the engine to stall. Some of them are not monitored by the computer and will not trip a check engine light. The first to try would be the camshaft position sensor. It would cause a misfire code and cause it to be intermittently setting a code. You will want to start by replacing this sensor, as testing them can be difficult and often not worth the time unless you are trained to know what to test for.

3. 2003 Kia Sedona starts and runs for one minute then dies. Restarts and does the same thing. Threw a code the other day of cylinder