Q: Replaced front calipers and pads, rotor on right front, but passenger side rotor is still burning and smoking?

I had the front and rear brake pads replaced, then the right side started making a squeaking and rubbing noise. Front passenger side had this burning smell and was smoking. Replaced the rotor on passenger side, new front brake pads replaced also. Still had the burning, rubbing and squeaking. Replaced front calibers but still got the burning and rubbing on passenger side. Front brakes were bled but not the rear each time front pads and calipers were replaced.

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

You will need to check the caliper slides are not binding and are lubed properly. If okay then with wheel off see if rotor is binding and then open the bleeder on the caliper to see if it releases the rotor. If it still holds caliper then you have caliper slides are binding. If it does release it then replace the caliper brake hose.

3. Replaced front calipers and pads, rotor on right front, but passenger side rotor is still burning and smoking?