Q: Replace alternate or repair - Camry 1997

My car was not started, Nrma asked to replace the alterna

3. Replace alternate or repair - Camry 1997

Q: Hi I have a 2001 s10 that seems to have a wiring issue or something.

Hi there. Check the battery and make sure that it can hold a charge. Even though a battery can have 12.6 volts, it could have a bad cell causing a large draw. Place the battery on a load and see...

Q: P1346, P1349, P0130,and P0133 codes are read on a scanner.

Hi there. The movement of the vehicle when starting the engine and driving in the parking lots would be caused by an engine or transmission mount or both. Check the mounts and see if any of them are broken from...

Q: How do I check the tread on the tires?

You can check the amount of tread left on your tires to determine if it needs replaced. Either a triangle symbol or TWI (treadwear indicators) is located on the side of the tire. It is an indicator to tell you...