Q: Replace alternate or repair - Camry 1997

My car was not started, Nrma asked to replace the alterna

3. Replace alternate or repair - Camry 1997

Q: My car gas pedal seems stuck when pressing on it while in park or drive 1994 Honda Accord

Hi there - I believe the throttle body on your engine is worn out, specifically the throttle sensor portion of the unit (internal component). It needs to be replaced. I recommend a throttle body inspection performed by a mobile, professional...

Q: How does the front passenger occupant classification system work in a 2012 Toyota Camry?

The front passenger occupant classification system is designed to keep the driver and front passenger safe. Several features work together to accomplish this goal and to give you peace of mind. A seat belt reminder light will come on...

Q: How long can I drive if the bearings in the water pump is making noise? car is not over heating and there are no leaks

Hi there. It's not recommended to drive a vehicle with a damaged water pump; especially if the bearings are damaged. If the water pump fails while you are driving, it's possible your engine will suffer serious damage.