Q: reliablity

Hello,

I'm looking to purchase a 2013 Volkswagen CC, 34,000 miles, TSI engine, DSG transmission. Are these automobiles reliable? I drive about 25,000 miles per year and would hope to keep this automobile until it see's 200,000 miles or more. Do you think this is feasible without foreseeing breakdowns/expensive repairs?

Thank you, Scott.

This question is hard to say since we all take care of our vehicles differently and not always follow the recommended intervals to service the vehicle. If the previous owner took proper care of the vehicle and you also do then you should not have a problem getting to the 200K mark without major failures.