Q: Rear tire wear on the outside and insides of the tires, but not in the middle

Hi,

I got in an accident last year and was hit hard in the right rear side of my truck. I got the car back in February. The truck was repaired and given back to me, I am now experiencing rear tire wear on the outsides of the tires and a little on the insides. I have had 3 people look at it, they all say it's maintenance and that's crap. The tires were all at 8.8 tread and now are at 4.7 and 4.6 in the rear and 7.0 and 6.7 in the front. So there is definitely a problem after only 8 months of needing new tires in the rear. What are the possibilities of causing this?

3. Rear tire wear on the outside and insides of the tires, but not in the middle