Q: Rear passenger side wheel completely locked up.

The rear passenger side wheel has completely locked up. All other tires are rotating fine. I tried putting up the E brake and then releasing it but still the wheel was locked up. So I put the car in reverse then put it in drive and heard a loud squeal/rubbing noise. I am not sure what the issue could specifically be. Any help would be deeply appreciated.

Emergency / Parking Brake Cable Replacement $92.75 - $549.04 Get a Quote

It is possible that the parking brake cable has seized, due to rust, at that wheel position. That would be relatively easy to determine based on a visual inspection. If you desire that this problem be diagnosed by a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, please request a parking brake cable inspection/replacement diagnostic and the responding certified mechanic will get this resolved for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.