Q: Rear passenger side wheel completely locked up.

The rear passenger side wheel has completely locked up. All other tires are rotating fine. I tried putting up the E brake and then releasing it but still the wheel was locked up. So I put the car in reverse then put it in drive and heard a loud squeal/rubbing noise. I am not sure what the issue could specifically be. Any help would be deeply appreciated.

It is possible that the parking brake cable has seized, due to rust, at that wheel position. That would be relatively easy to determine based on a visual inspection. If you desire that this problem be diagnosed by a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, please request a parking brake cable inspection/replacement diagnostic and the responding certified mechanic will get this resolved for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.