Q: Rear passenger side clicking while breaking at speeds under 30mph.

Just purchased this car today and after driving it for about 20 minutes I noticed a "clicking/ticking" sound when braking. Clicking seems to happen at speeds of about 30mph or under and only does it when braking at those speeds. There's also what seems to be a faint squeak following the tick but it's very quiet and almost not noticeable. There is no wheel shaking at all. I was told it had sit about 3 weeks.

The noise could be the brake pads are miss aligned or if the metal retainers are missing or damaged on the calipers. The metal retainers are designed to hold the brake pad in place and if they are missing or damaged, the brake pad can move around when braking. If you need further assistance with your vehicle making a clicking sound when braking under 30 mph, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.