Q: Rear passenger side clicking while breaking at speeds under 30mph.

Just purchased this car today and after driving it for about 20 minutes I noticed a "clicking/ticking" sound when braking. Clicking seems to happen at speeds of about 30mph or under and only does it when braking at those speeds. There's also what seems to be a faint squeak following the tick but it's very quiet and almost not noticeable. There is no wheel shaking at all. I was told it had sit about 3 weeks.

3. Rear passenger side clicking while breaking at speeds under 30mph.