Q: RE: 1985 Toyota Camry LE Engine swap to 200 HP.

Besides changing the engine... What kind of additional mods would I have to make if I swapped from 2s-ELC (2.0) to 3s-GE (2.0)? What Kind of additional mods would i have to make if I swapped from 2s-ELC (2.0) to 5s-FE (2.2)?

What kind of shop should I be looking for to do these modifications?
The local dealers won't even touch the car because the EOM parts are not available. I realize I will need a shop that does custom work.

Any help appreciated..

Although the engine computer used in 1985 engines is rudimentary, the fact that it exists means that you will have to completely change out the vehicle’s wiring harness. Those harnesses are no longer available, of course, which means that you will have to obtain the computer and custom fabricate a harness using the factory wiring diagram. You will probably have to change the suspension in the vehicle, too, due to the difference in weight. Two hundred horsepower is a lot for the A140E transmission. You should verify the allowed maximum torque for that transmission and see if it really will work. Whenever you change engine sizes, the principal issue is the weight and the change in the suspension and the fact that, particularly on OBD-II cars, you have to change out the vehicle’s electrical system which is vastly more complicated, and prone to problems, than dealing merely with an engine.