Q: rattling and clinking noice

hallo i want to know where the noise is emanating from and how for finish it

A: Hello. It really depends on where the noise...

Hello. It really depends on where the noise sounds like it is coming from for me to helpfully assist with this. If it is coming from under the vehicle then it may be a loose exhaust heat shield. If it is coming from under the hood then you may have an internal engine problem that is starting. If the noise occurs frequently when accelerating and decelerating then it may be a bad thrust bearing in the transmission.

If you need to have this looked at, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose the sound you’re hearing and make the necessary repairs.