Q: Q: Rain water getting into car

Water accumulates on the passenger's side floor when it rains.

3. Q: Rain water getting into car

Q: i want to deactivate the passenger airbag in our toyota sienna. it's a takata. there is no switch like in our tundra

Hi there. Unfortunately, tampering or disabling a safety device in the United States is illegal; which is why the dealership or any other certified mechanic is unable to help you with this project.

Q: Car sounds like I'm running over can

Hi. Cars can make a variety of noises, if they are loud it may indicate that something may be excessively worn, loose, or even damaged. I would recommend having a professional technician, such as one from YourMechanic, drive and inspect...

Q: Does my 2010 Chevrolet Cobalt have 2 timing chains?

Hi Tiffany. Thanks for contacting us today. I think your mechanic is simply confused with the nomenclature, but there are (2) chains that comprise the timing system on a 2.2 Ecotec engine. The first is the timing chain, which is...