Q: Rain leaking into passenger's floorboard - 1973 Pontiac Ventura

I purchased this old car several months ago. Each time it rains, the floorboard on the passenger's side gets filled with water. I've been using the car cover due to this issue, but I'd like to get this fixed. The leak is located near the passenger's fender but I'm not sure where it is exactly. Do you have any advice how I could locate the leak and fix this properly?

3. Rain leaking into passenger's floorboard - 1973 Pontiac Ventura