Q: Can a bad alignment cause a loud noise when driving and stop when turning wheel ?

I got an alignment today , after that I noticed a loud whomping noise that starts at 20mph And increases as speed increases and stops when I turn my wheel to the left slightly

If the noise did not start until after the alignment was done then you need to return to see if they left something loose or have an explanation for the noise. If you had a tire rotation then a tire could be noisey due to uneven wear of a tire.

• Can a bad alignment cause a loud noise when driving and stop when turning wheel ?