Q: Radio comes on with no sound

After my dealership repaired a leaking problem in the sunroof, the floor of the passenger side is soaked. Electrical problems are happening all over the car. Is it dangerous to drive the car with the floor soaked? How can I get this problem fixed?

Hello. It is possible that the heater core is leaking and this has caused the floor of the passenger side of the car to be soaked. It is also possible that the evaporator is clogged, which could cause the same condition. The electrical problems that you are experiencing throughout the vehicle are most likely a result of the problem you previously had with the sunroof leaking, or the present issue you are having with water leaks.

It is not dangerous to drive with water on the floor of the passenger side, but it would be a good idea to have your vehicle diagnosed by a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, who will be able to pinpoint the problem you are having with the electrical system.