Q: quote needed - need new brakes

need new front and read rotors and brake pads

Sent to CS

3. quote needed - need new brakes

Q: Sometimes my car runs loud from the front of the engine

From what you describe it would appear that an exhaust leak may be affecting your engine's performance. If the leak appears to come and go, then the first thing I would do is look at the vehicle's EGR valve and...

Q: About to purchase a Range Rover 2010 TDV6 auto 4x4 MY10 with 74405kms. What costs am I looking at in the near future?

Hey there. The service costs on a vehicle like this can vary widely depending on the shop doing the work, especially on a vehicle like a Range Rover. As with any vehicle approaching 100,000kms, there will definitely be substantial maintenance...

Q: Steering wheel grinding and vibration - 2011 Land Rover LR4

Hey there. It is possible that you have a tie rod end that may be wearing out. The steering system is under greater strain when the vehicle is stopped or at low speeds compared to when driving at higher speeds....