Q: quote needed - need new brakes

need new front and read rotors and brake pads

Sent to CS

3. quote needed - need new brakes

Q: My car seems to be going high in the rpm and then I'll let my foot off the Gass and then it doesn't seem to want to go as if I was

Hi Melissa. Thanks for reaching out today. What you are describing could be caused by multiple components or just a minor glitch, so it's really hard to give you a straight, easy-to-explain answer here. In most cases, inconsistent acceleration issues...

Q: Q: car won't start

This could be caused by a variety of things such as a bad crank position sensor, a faulty throttle body sensor, faulty ignition coils and many other potential problems. There should be a Check Engine Light on since the car...

Q: Car won't start - 2012 Land Rover LR4

Hey there. Land Rover has a TSB out for a keyless module that may malfunction. Of the "Smart Key Not Found" message that will occur on the dash. This repair would require the module to be replaced and programmed at...