Q: quote needed - need new brakes

need new front and read rotors and brake pads

3. quote needed - need new brakes

Q: Vehicle stalling

The most common cause of a vehicle stall would be a vacuum leak or an AC pressure switch. As for the overheating problem, this may or not be related to the stalling issue. If it is related, I would also...

Q: I just did a pre-purchase diagnostic on a 2010 LR2 with 106.5k miles, which turned up no problems except "seepage" between the mot

Hi there. I haven't laughed this hard in a while....thanks for the "can this marriage be saved" line. But, your spouse does have a point. A Land Rover with any indication of seepage or a seal being damaged is a...

Q: I have a clicking noise coming from my serpentine belt.

Hi there. To see if the idler pulley is making the noise or the crankshaft pulley is making the noise, simply remove the serpentine belt from the engine and start the engine. If the nose goes away, then a pulley...