Q: quote needed - need new brakes

need new front and read rotors and brake pads

A: Sent to CS ...

Sent to CS

Q: Steering wheel grinding and vibration - 2011 Land Rover LR4

Hey there. It is possible that you have a tie rod end that may be wearing out. The steering system is under greater strain when the vehicle is stopped or at low speeds compared to when driving at higher speeds....

Q: Rear differential problem?

In my experience, I have never observed the differential to be the cause of vibration. The most likely culprits are the wheel or tire, driveshaft, or axle. You had the wheels balanced, so that will rule out balance or a...

Q: 2010 Nissan Sentra sr won't go into drive

What you are describing may be a result of a faulty speed sensor, potentially low transmission fluid or a even a faulty transmission control solenoid. As your vehicle travels down the road, the computer analyzes data being sent by vehicle...