Q: quote needed - need new brakes

need new front and read rotors and brake pads

A: Sent to CS ...

Sent to CS

Q: One of my front side lights won't turn on.

The front lights will have a dual filament light bulb that will use the same bulb for the running lights and for the turn signal light. If you notice the parking (running ) light does not work in one front...

Q: Brake pads, discs, and sensors replaced

Hello. Your vehicle has sensors that are installed into certain brake pads which alerts the driver when the brake pads are worn down to a certain point. These sensors need to be replaced whenever the brakes are done. They are...

Q: Car won't start - 2012 Land Rover LR4

Hey there. Land Rover has a TSB out for a keyless module that may malfunction. Of the "Smart Key Not Found" message that will occur on the dash. This repair would require the module to be replaced and programmed at...