Q: quote needed - need new brakes

need new front and read rotors and brake pads

A: Sent to CS ...

Sent to CS

Q: Steering wheel locking up.

The theft system on your car can have an intermittent problem of being disabled because of having other keys or metal items on your key ring. These items may be interfering with the code key to disable the system for...

Q: I replaced my battery now the starter motor makes a clunking sound and starts after a few tries

Hello there, many faults will cause your 2003 Land Rover Range Rover to take multiple tries to start. It is great you have already replaced the battery as this is a very likely cause in most cases. There are many...

Q: Brake rotors keep getting warped - 2010 Land Rover LR4

Brake rotor warpage occurs when there is too much heat created during braking operations and then the heat is not dissipated quickly enough. Heat is generally removed from the brakes via ductwork directing air over the brakes, slots in the...