Q: quote needed - need new brakes

need new front and read rotors and brake pads

A: Sent to CS ...

Sent to CS

Q: Oil on spark plug

There can only be two ways the oil is getting on the spark plug. The piston oil control rings are stuck or broken and letting excess oil into the cylinder. The intake valves seals for the cylinder...

Q: The pulley is making a rattling, ding ding ding sound occasionally when I'm driving, how do I fix this?

Hello: In most cases, this sound is an indication of a loose pulley; which might be caused by worn out center bearings or misalignment. The best way to attempt to fix this is remove the belts, then try to wiggle...

Q: Brake pedal goes all the way to the floor

If you have not lost any fluid in the master cylinder and the pedal goes to the floor, then your master cylinder must be bypassing fluid and not creating pressure. In order to have a mechanic diagnose it properly, they...