Q: quote needed - need new brakes

need new front and read rotors and brake pads

Sent to CS

Q: Brake rotors keep getting warped - 2010 Land Rover LR4

Brake rotor warpage occurs when there is too much heat created during braking operations and then the heat is not dissipated quickly enough. Heat is generally removed from the brakes via ductwork directing air over the brakes, slots in the...

Q: Replaced steering column and now truck won't click or turn over

Hi there. It is possible that your hard start problem is due to an electrical glitch, ranging from an exposed wire or a faulty ground wire. I would start your diagnosis by retracing your installation process and verifying that there...

Q: Sputtering when going uphill. Changed spark plugs and could and now worse

Hello, thank you for writing in. Starting with checking the spark plugs is a great idea, as these are typical symptoms of spark failure. Although the check engine light was not on before, it is now, and there are likely...