Q: Quote for catalytic converter insulation

My catalytic converter needs replaced, and I have the part. Just need an estimate on the cost of installation

3. Quote for catalytic converter insulation

Q: Transfer case making grinding noise

Hello. A grinding sound from the transfer case on this truck is an indication of an internal chain failure. This happens often on this vehicle. I will typically drain the fluid from the transfer case and see if there is...

Q: If the security system is disabled on a 98 Riveria will the car no longer work?

Hi Tristana. Thanks for contacting us tonight. In most cases, if the security system has been disabled manually (meaning that someone has disconnected wires or attempted to bypass it somehow), it will create a fault code in the ECU which...

Q: Need to replace the entry assist handle on my car

Unfortunately, no, they are not universal. The dealership is probably your only option for a replacement, unless you have something custom-made that offers more support.