Q: Question about inspection

Would I get rejected during inspection for having taken out my 2 fog lights?

3. Question about inspection

Q: Is it bad that I put 10w40 in my engine that takes 5w30?

Your vehicle does not use 5W-30 oil. The recommended oil viscosity for your vehicle, according to Kia documentation, is 10W-40. If you drive the vehicle in exceptionally cold weather, well below 32 degrees, you can use 5W-30 oil but even...

Q: abs light stays on and transmission shifts hard and idles eratically

Hey there. The ABS light and transmission shift problems may be from the speed sensor in the rear end is not reading correctly or the rear end has worn carrier bearings. You should have the ABS tested and codes diagnosed....

Q: Q: Head Gasket

Hello. Unfortunately, there is not really anyway to tell whether or not a genuine head gasket was replaced or sealer used. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your home to take a look at the car...