Q: Question about inspection

Would I get rejected during inspection for having taken out my 2 fog lights?

3. Question about inspection

Q: Can I use an alternator from a 2002 maxima on my 2001 Maxima?

I cross referenced the part numbers for your alternator. I looked on www.autozone.com and they did match up for Duralast alternators. However, I don't know what brand you are asking about so there is no 100% certainty that it will...

Q: Having problems with transmission cooler connectors leaking with a new radiator.

The new radiator most likely did not come with new quick connectors for the transmission cooler lines going into the radiator. You had to remove the old ones from the bad radiator and transfer them into the new radiator. The...

Q: Advise on what to use for automatic transmission fluid

Automatic Transmission Fluid (ATF) can be petroleum-based, partially synthetic, or totally synthetic-based oil. All domestic automobile manufacturers require a petroleum-based fluid in their automatic transmissions. Some import manufacturers require the use of a partially synthetic fluid. ATF is a petroleum-based...