Q: Question about inspection

Would I get rejected during inspection for having taken out my 2 fog lights?

3. Question about inspection

Q: Q: Electrical problems

The seat switch would need to be checked for a short to the power which is keeping the switch engaged in one direction or another. I recommend having a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, come check the system to...

Q: valve body swap from a 5R44E to a 4R44E.

Yes you can swap out the valve bodies as they will bolt right up, however, the computer will need to be replaced for the transmission controller as it is programmed for a 5 speed and not a 4 speed. The...

Q: Is $2300 too much to pay to replace 2 cat converters for a 2007 Pathfinder?

Hello, thank you for writing in. Your particular make and model does utilize a catalytic converter on both sides of the engine. Catalytic converters are going to vary in price depending on the brand of replacement parts that you are...