Q: Can't find where my fuel pump relay is on car

asked by on June 21, 2017

My car worked all morning I stopped and tried to turn it on it didn't want to. It makes a clicking noise my fuel pump is supplying gas but it's not turning on I don't know where my fuel pump or fuel Pump relays are located on my car but I need my car to start working again. Could it be a throttle problem or something. I tried everything I even bought a whole new relay in the main fuse box

Car is hard to start Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hi there. This video is actually pretty good to show you how to self diagnose this type of problem that is common with TDI’s. I would recommend watching this video first, and if this doesn’t resolve your problem - I would recommend contacting a local mechanic to complete a car is hard to start inspection.