Q: Can't find where my fuel pump relay is on car

asked by on June 21, 2017

My car worked all morning I stopped and tried to turn it on it didn't want to. It makes a clicking noise my fuel pump is supplying gas but it's not turning on I don't know where my fuel pump or fuel Pump relays are located on my car but I need my car to start working again. Could it be a throttle problem or something. I tried everything I even bought a whole new relay in the main fuse box

Hi there. This video is actually pretty good to show you how to self diagnose this type of problem that is common with TDI’s. I would recommend watching this video first, and if this doesn’t resolve your problem - I would recommend contacting a local mechanic to complete a car is hard to start inspection.