Q: Q: Power window off track

The power window it off its track.

3. Q: Power window off track

Q: Hi. I have a 2011 chevy Silverado 1500 4.8. I clean the throttle body install without removing it or disconnecting anything. Now w

Hi Cesar. It depends on what you used to clean the throttle body. If you used seafoam or other products like that, it's likely that some "gunk" is stuck in the throttle body. However, it more likely that a vacuum...

Q: My car starts up and runs about 15 minutes & dies, after15 minutes it will start right back up, i noticed the fan not turning on 2

Hello there. Unfortunately, there are many faults that could cause your 2004 Chevrolet Aveo to stall and die after 15 minutes. Common faults are the battery, alternator, fuel pump, fuel filter, battery cable, coil, or a wiring harness fault. The...

Q: Is the problem my fuel pump, relay, or connector.

It could be all three problems. The fuel pump may be drawing too many amps or connection at the pump is not making real good contact and needs pump and connector replaced. The fuel pump relay and contact connector pins...