Q: Q: Power window not working

The power window won't work. Is the pulley wire broken?

3. Q: Power window not working

Q: car making chirping noise on start up

Hi there. It sounds like the belt may be worn/loose and causing the noise. A quick visual inspection may reveal that the belt is indeed worn and in need of replacement. A belt tensioner that is struggling to maintain the...

Q: 2005 dodge Caravan overheated air conditioner is blowing heat one of the fans was not working so I replaced it air conditioner sti

Hello, thank you for writing in. If you have not resolve the issue(s) that caused the vehicle to overheat in the first place, then you need to start there. Do so by checking the level of your coolant, the radiator...

Q: Little bit of crankshaft wobble

After watching the video myself, I can say that you have no problems to worry about. The crankshaft is not bent. The wobble is in the front crankshaft pulley. The outer pulley is mounted to the inner hub by rubber...