Q: Power steering pump

Making a Whining noise when turning the wheel and also when starting the car power steering fluid is at the full line.

This is possible a power steering pump failure. Have someone start the vehicle with you listening closely to the power steering pump. A clanking or metallic noise would indicate a failure has occurred. Hard steering, and shaking of the steering wheel are both other common symptoms. The pump gets worn down from the continuous usage, and is worn down more heavily when the cars wheels are turned while stopped. It is best to always turn the wheel while in motion. The pulley which helps drive the power steering fluid pump can also fail and result in similar issues. You will want to have the system inspected.