Q: Power steering fluid leak

My vehicle is leaking power steering fluid. I'm not sure if a seal needs to be replaced , or the entire power steering pump.

Hello. If the power steering pump is leaking then it needs to be replaced. There are not seals that can be replaced on their own. I typically replace the pump and flush the fluid out. Once that is done the system must be filled and bled to get all of the air out. If you did not plan on fixing this yourself, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to replace the power steering pump for you.

3. Power steering fluid leak