Q: Q: AC not getting cold

My car has 6500 miles on it, and I used my air conditioner for the first time today. It isn’t really working. The blower is working well and it’s powerful, but it doesn’t ever get cold. It’s not warm air, just cool air. There are no leaks and looking under the hood it’s spotless. Do you know how I can get it working properly again?

In many cases with new cars, a low refrigerant charge can cause your symptoms. You must visit a repair facility or hire a technician certified for working with the substances found in the air conditioning system. The trained professional will easily be able to diagnose the problem causing the air conditioning to work poorly.

3. Q: AC not getting cold