Q: Power steering fluid

Hi, I would like to know if my car Nissan Rogue S 2012 model uses any power steering fluid and does it need to be changed. Thanks

Hi Raj. Thanks for contacting us today. It really depends on your particular "S" Nissan Rogue and what convenience package you might have. Most "S" trim levels have a hydro-electric power steering system, meaning that it does have power steering fluid that is changed. While others have the full hydraulic power steering system or full electronic power steering system. Unfortunately, it’s not something we can clearly answer for you. The best advice I can offer you is to call your Nissan dealership service department, provide them your VIN number and ask them the same question, so you can get a clear answer.

3. Power steering fluid