Q: My power steering and ac stopped working and it overheated 2005 Pontiac Grand Prix

Was driving, and power steering, ac quit working and overheated, let cool off put water in. But poured out of, I think the water pump.

Hello. It is possible that the issue is the water pump, but most of the time when all of these components go out at the same time it is because the belt is not longer turning the accessories on the engine. It can be from a failure in the belt or belt tensioner, or it can be a more serious issue. I would check the belt first to make sure that it is intact and tight. If not then that needs to be repaired. If the belt and belt tension are fine then the source of the coolant leak needs to be found to diagnose exactly what occurred. If you need some assistance with this, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to you to [diagnose why the engine is overheating] https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/car-is-overheating-inspection

• My power steering and ac stopped working and it overheated 2005 Pontiac Grand Prix