Q: Possible oil leak and doesn't seem to be getting enough gas

I have a 2001 Oldsmobile Aurora 3.5l v6. It was running and driving fine, getting back and forth to work daily on a 45min commute. It is leaking power steering fluid. Got that checked out and put some in it, it was doing great again. Then a week or two later it stopped moving on the highway. Pulled to the side of the road, engine was still on but would not accelerate at all. Turned it off, checked fluids, thought was oil, got oil, tried starting it again, it sounded rough starting but evened out, moved 5 feet and quit. Towed it home, checked everything I knew to check for leaking oil (it's not). There doesn't appear to be a spun bearing, cracked head, or bad head gasket. It wouldn't idle the other day and acted like it wasn't getting any gas. Put gas in it, still wouldn't idle. Today, I wanted to roll it back into the driveway a bit further, rocked it pretty hard in doing so. It started and ran fine except for a faint chirping noise only noticeable if standing outside the vehicle.

3. Possible oil leak and doesn't seem to be getting enough gas