Q: Positive side on the battery connector melted what to do

Positive side on the battery connector melted

3. Positive side on the battery connector melted what to do

Q: 99 sliverado no crank starter and battery checked out good. truck died while i was driving hasn't started sense.

Hi there. Thanks for sending your question to us today. When you have the single clicking sound when turning the ignition, it is typically due to a damaged electrical relay. If your battery tested good (meaning it had enough cranking...

Q: Po 301

P0301 is a misfire in number one cylinder. I believe you are already aware of this. A common problem on these is the injector assembly. I would do everything below before I condemn it. If I were there in person,...

Q: Q: We changed our fuel pump

You need to have the fuel pressure regulator and injectors checked for leaking. The fuel pressure regulator is most likely leaking into the intake and causing the excessive fuel to get into the cylinders. I'd suggest getting the vehicle...