Q: Passenger side low beam won't work

Passenger side low beam won't work I replaced yhe light bulb and checked the fuse any suggestions?

Hello and thank you for your question. Check the harness to the light bulb and make sure that there is no broken wires. Find the fuse for the head lights and check them with a test light. Check it with the key on and the head lights on. Take out the bulb and check to make sure did not burn. If the bulb is burnt, then there is a short to ground in the circuit. If the bulb is fine, then there is a power issue. If you need assistance with your headlights, then seek out a professional, preferably a professional from YourMechanic to help you with your vehicle.