Q: making a grinding noise when I drive the sound seems to be coming from the rear. Noticibe all the time but more when I am turning

asked by on February 22, 2018

My car is making a bad grinding sound coming from the rear of the. Car i have driven it past 40 since so don't know if noise disappears in faster mhp but 40 and below there's a grinding sound when I drive more noticable when I'm making a turn.

You will need to have the rear brakes checked first to see if brakes are worn down to metal. If brakes are okay then you will have a problem in the rear axle bearings and a mechanic can isolate the noise and determine repairs needed.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr