Q: paired phone stopped working

phone was working fine until one day it stopped. now I can"t get the phone on. I have cancealed and reentered but that dos't work.

3. paired phone stopped working

Q: How should I rotate my tires and how often should it be done?

Tire rotation is an important part of vehicle maintenance. If you don’t rotate your tires regularly, the drive tires will wear down very quickly (the front two tires on the Civic, since it’s a front-wheel drive car). The rear tires...

Q: white smoke coming out of tailpipe after changing head gasket engine oil is very low car has tons of power

Hi there. A common problem that occurs after a head gasket is damaged is that valve guides or piston rings will also be damaged. Plus, if the engine was not fully removed and disassembled, it's likely that there is additional...

Q: Engine rattles around 2100 RPM and Oil light flashes

Hi there: The shakes and rattles may be due to worn engine mounts or an out of tune ignition system. It's also possible since your oil light is flashing, that your car is low on engine oil, which can cause...