Q: paired phone stopped working

phone was working fine until one day it stopped. now I can"t get the phone on. I have cancealed and reentered but that dos't work.

3. paired phone stopped working

Q: Green key light flashing, car wont start.

Hello, from what you describe it would appear to me that you may be having an issue with your vehicle's transponder and key. The green key light that is flashing is actually not related to AC at all, it is...

Q: Car won't idle, sputters and shuts off. 1995 BMW 318is

Hello there, a few different faults could cause this issue on your 1995 BMW 318is. When oil and coolant mix, the usual suspect is the head gasket. The mixing of coolant and oil may take some time to develop and...

Q: Valve adjustment on a 2010 Honda Odyssey

Yes it is bad if you don't do it. You'd want to have it checked at least. If they are not more than 4,000 of an inch off, you can leave them alone and drive it. But on Hondas, they...