Q: paired phone stopped working

phone was working fine until one day it stopped. now I can"t get the phone on. I have cancealed and reentered but that dos't work.

3. paired phone stopped working

Q: Flywheel makes squealing when clutch is not pressed

Hi Daniel. Thanks for writing in today to YourMechanic.com. Typically when you hear a whining or grinding noise while the clutch is not activated, it's caused by one of three possible sources. First, it's possible the flywheel has become unbalanced...

Q: I have 2008 honda civic even i turn off the car fans still run and dead my battery can you help me with this.

you will need to have the computer scanned to see if the cooling fan relay can be turned on and off with the computer using the factory scanner or by replacing the fan relays in the fuse box. It is...

Q: Cyclic noise when it runs

Cycling noises are common in cars with low refrigerant levels. When the refrigerant is low, the A/C system has a pressure sensor that turns the compressor off to avoid damaging it. Once the pressure gets to a good point again,...