Q: paired phone stopped working

phone was working fine until one day it stopped. now I can"t get the phone on. I have cancealed and reentered but that dos't work.

Hi there. If you’re having problems with the bluetooth connecting on your Honda Civic, your best option is to contact the local Honda dealership service department to see if they can assist you in resetting the system or determining if there is an error in the programming of the ECU. Unfortunately, this is a specialized type of service and repair that can only be completed by the dealership. You might also want to look inside your owner manual in the glove box to see if they have instructions to follow for resetting the blue tooth system.

3. paired phone stopped working