Q: Paid 1438.00 for cat sensor bank one and two was that to much?

Took my Tucson to local mechanic paid 1400 dollars for cat censor bank 1 and two did I pay to much? Also a tune up.

Hello Laura. Without having a detailed invoice as to what repairs, labor and service was completed recently on your Tucson, it’s hard to tell you whether or not your cost was excessive. I can say that most local shops and dealerships charge about 30 to 50% more than our mobile mechanics at YourMechanic.com for the same services. Next time you need any service for your Hyundai, please contact our team to get a price estimate.

3. Paid 1438.00 for cat sensor bank one and two was that to much?