Q: P0068? Runs rough and idles high

Runs but idles high and kinda rough

3. P0068? Runs rough and idles high

Q: 92 Ford Ranger idles high

The first thing you'd want to do is try my video "finding engine vacuum leaks with a cigar." See if you can find a leak somewhere. It could be sucking air. If you can't find one, you want to check...

Q: After oil change, car won't accelerate

Hello! From the pictures I've seen it seems like the drain plugs for the engine oil and the transmission fluid could be mixed up if not careful. Make sure the right fluid was changed by checking the level of the...

Q: Q: Airbag light on.

A code scan of your airbag system will reveal why the light is on. Further diagnostic and research will determine which components needs to have a repair. A qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic can assist you in diagnosis...