Q: P0068? Runs rough and idles high

Runs but idles high and kinda rough

3. P0068? Runs rough and idles high

Q: AC compressor clutch doesn't stay engaged

This would require more testing with the pressure gauges to see if the A/C system cuts out due to low pressure on the low side of the A/C or high pressure on the high side. The most common problem is...

Q: Car misfires when the weather is cold and while idling

Hello. Thanks for writing in about your 2000 Lexus SC400. It may be necessary to replace all of the ignition coils in addition to having the ignition coil wiring inspected for damage in order to determine why your engine is...

Q: My 2004 Buick Rendezvous Service Engine Soon light is on. What does this mean

the check engine light comes on for the computer sensed a problem in the systems that it monitored. There can be many different reasons for it to come on from a loose gas cap to sensor failures. You will need...