Q: Overheating issue and coolant draining after replacing head gasket

My boyfriend has replaced the head gasket and after running the car for a few minutes the coolant/water is completely drained. The thermostat was replaced 3 times to be sure it wasn't the issue, the fan is kicking on for the radiator and there is no oil mixing with the coolant and no coolant mixing with the oil. Also the head was tested and it is not cracked. HELP!

3. Overheating issue and coolant draining after replacing head gasket