Q: Overheating and leaking of water

I have the problem with my VW Polo 2003. It is overheating and there is a leaking on the hose that transport the water, and it finishes the water very quickly.

Hi, thanks for writing in. Since it is not clear which problem came first - leaking hose or overheating. You may need to replace the hose, refill the coolant, and bleed the cooling system. But first, a diagnosis of a possible overheating problem can provide clear answers. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your home or office to confirm a diagnosis on the issue and make or suggest the necessary repairs or replacements.