Q: Overflow tube in the front differential is leaking oil constantly on a 2014 GMC Sierra 1500.

I've been having an issue with my front differential, in the beginning the dealership changed the seals in both differentials as they did not know where the leak was coming form. after returning several time after the fix with the same issue they found that the old was coming form the overflow, they do not know how to fix it is seems from here, any suggesting in the cause and solutions?

Disconnect the vent tube on the differential and blow through the tube on the differential. If you are unable to blow through it, then the differential is creating too much pressure and pushing out the oil through the tube. I recommend taking a tiny brush and cleaning out the tube on the tube and keep it as clean as possible to help the ventilation on the front differential. If you need further assistance with your oil leaks, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. Overflow tube in the front differential is leaking oil constantly on a 2014 GMC Sierra 1500.