Q: Opinion on a 2000 Dodge Caravan

I want to buy a Mini Van. What is your opinion on a 2000 Dodge Caravan?

A: In my opinion, it's probably one of the...

In my opinion, it's probably one of the worst vans ever made. Do not buy one. They are horrible. The transmissions stink, the air conditioning can blow up, and they are generally just horrible vans. If you want a van that is going to last a long time, get one of those Toyota Sienna vans. I've got customers with those that have 500,000 miles on them and they hardly do anything to them but change the oil, filter, and brake pads when they wear out. If you are looking for an older van, it will be in your best interest to have it inspected before the purchase is made. This way, you can be more certain of the car's condition before handing over your money.