Q: Opinion about Alpha Romeo cars

What do you think about Alpha Romeo cars?

A: I used to work on a lot of them 20-30 years...

I used to work on a lot of them 20-30 years ago. They were pulled out of the United States because they were such money pits. They are beautiful cars and they run fast but their electronics are just horrendous. Since they aren’t selling them in the US, I think Fiat is trying to bring them back.

However, I’m not a fan of Italian sports cars. I mean, I’d drive them and they are fun to drive, but I would never want to own them and I hate working on them. The parts are hard to get and they are very hard to work on, because they have complex electronic systems and their analytical systems aren’t good so there’s a lot of hand testing.