Q: Horn keeping blowing when key is taken out ignition.

Good evening. Two days ago I parked my car took the key out the ignition and the horn started sounding. I started the car back up the noise stop. I took the key out again the horn started blowing again. Not knowing what to do I drove around for 5 min. Parked the car took the key out no problem. However tonite I had no luck and couldnt get the horn to stop blowing . I disconnected the terminal on battery. What is the cause of this proble?

The issue is with the security system on your car. Try disarming the vehicle by holding down on the unlock function to the key fob. If the locks on the car do not work while the horn is sounding, then there could be an issue with the immobilizer system to the security system in your car. I recommend seeking out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you diagnose your security system.

3. Horn keeping blowing when key is taken out ignition.