Q: Only get hot air in front

I am getting only hot air in the front no matter what position I turn the knob. I also hear a clicking noise in the back of the SUV. I believe I have a bad blend door in the front and bad air and heat actuators in the rear of the SUV.

A: The front and rear blend doors are electron...

The front and rear blend doors are electronic actuators that will click when they are bad and cannot detect the position they are in. This is a very common problem and the front A/C and rear A/C can have different issues and would need to be checked independently. I recommend having a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, come and inspect your A/C to determine what repairs need to be made.