Q: Q: Wheel bearings

Replacing left rear barring

3. Q: Wheel bearings

Q: I am having an oil leak coming from the bottom and the top of my engine, what could cause this?

Hi there. Most of the time these leaks come from the valve cover gaskets or the upper oil pan area. If the leak is really small, it can be caused by a failure in the PVC system. If the leak...

Q: Have a 2000 Jeep grand Cherokee Laredo 4.0. The voltage gauge is not working and it spits and sputters while alternator is hooked up.

Hi there. If the alternator is causing the volt gauge on the dash to stop working, then the polarity on the wires is backwards. Check the power wire to the alternator and make sure that its hooking up to the...

Q: Ignition switch issue

It appears that the issues with your Jeep Cherokee are all related to the mechanical portion of the ignition switch. This switch is one of those components that gets used quite often, therefore every time you start your vehicle, and...