Q: Q: Wheel bearings

Replacing left rear barring

3. Q: Wheel bearings

Q: Loose rattling noise from passenger front wheel?

The tie rod is supposed to move like that. If you only get noise on bumps then it is most likely cause by the struts and top strut mounts are loose and worn out.

Q: Have a 2000 Jeep grand Cherokee Laredo 4.0. The voltage gauge is not working and it spits and sputters while alternator is hooked up.

Hi there. If the alternator is causing the volt gauge on the dash to stop working, then the polarity on the wires is backwards. Check the power wire to the alternator and make sure that its hooking up to the...

Q: While driving my Jeep Commander randomly turns off. The most recent one it didn't want to turn on until several tries.

Hello. You would need to have the computer tested to see what codes are stored in the memory and then have them diagnosed. I suspect that it is the crankshaft sensor that is the cause for the stalling, but this...