Q: Q: Wheel bearings

Replacing left rear barring

3. Q: Wheel bearings

Q: What does it mean if the "O/D Off" light comes on while driving? 1999 Ford Explorer

Hi there - first thing to check is for correct fluid level in the transmission. If fluid level is correct, the most likely culprit here is a bad vehicle speed sensor. A bad sensor can cause the transmission controller to...

Q: Jeep has no power power when driving forward

Hi there. If the engine is revving fine but the vehicle is not moving then it sounds like you have a transmission that is slipping. When this occurs the transmission will usually needs to be rebuilt or replaced. If the...

Q: Transmission stuttering and slipping

If you haven't checked your transmission fluid level I would start there. Low fluid level can cause this as it sloshes around in the oil pan when you accelerate and turn. Low fluid level will also cause the transmission to...