Q: Q: Oil pan

I have a Kia Forte 2016 and I hit something on the road that I believe made a hole on my oil pan because all the oil drained out when I pulled over to the side. My dad is mechanically inclined my question is does the engine need to be lifted in order for him to change the oil pan?

In your application, the engine under covers will need to be removed to gain access to the oil pan. You do not need to lift or move the engine. YourMechanic does offer oil pan replacement, on a mobile basis, for all makes and models. If you desire an instant, detailed written quote please refer to the oil pan replacement service request page. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.