Q: Oil light comes on only when I'm stopped at a light

So my van oil light comes on when I'm stopped at a light. Only does it when im driving for a good 10 15 minutes. When i drive it goes off. Or when i put it in park. The oil has been changed recently and it was doing it before but it stopped after a few weeks. It started up again so i got the oil changed thinking it was that but no its still doing it. Even now its getting where if im driving longer it will stays on even when parked

Hi and thanks for contacting YourMechanic. The oil pressure sensor has either a loose connection or the sensor is contacts inside it has corrosion on it. Look at the wires to the oil pressure sensor and make sure that they are not corroded or loose. If the wires are good, then the oil pressure sensor needs replaced. If you would like to have this tested before moving forward with repair. A certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to inspect the Oil Light and proceed with repairs.